Convent Hr. Sec. School
(ISO 9001:2008) CBSE Aff. No.:1030774 School Code : 14675
BCHS is to the development of a wholesome foundation for a generation which will mould the destiny of our country in the 21st Century. It is an institution with its eyes firmly focused on the future.
- The School aims to build the present day children into a strong confident, committed lot, who while having a reverence for India's rich legacy and heritage, are able to successfully cope with the rapidly changing world.
- The School believes that freedom of spirit and zeal for discovery are as important as the need for discipline and a sense of duty. We aim to develop both mind and body of the child and strongly emphasize the need for an all-round development of his/her personality
- There is a constant endeavor at the school to provide a perfect environment which the child can develop his/her abilities and skills so as to explore himself/herself and blossom into a good human being.
- The school also aims to give the child a competitive edge for him/her to fetch out a place for himself in The Society.
- School believes, in a search-for excellence and there is no compromise with standard. Through a corps of highly dedicated and qualified team of teachers, with the latest teaching techniques and equipment, round the near competitions and programs with a strong emphasis on sport debates, dramatics, various quiz programs etc. We are confident of transmitting our aim of excellence into the young minds of the children who grow up with us.
Every Child needs motivation we give it through awards,recognition and many other way to make them believe that they can be better always.
Attend class regularly and arrive on time,Review assigned readings and notes before each class,Complete assignments in advance - don't procrastinate!,Tackle larger projects in manageable increments are some habits we develop in students.
Being organized is an important component of academic success. we teach students how they can manage their time efficiently by getting a physical or digital calendar. Set timelines for short- and long-term goals and due dates for school work and make sure to leave space for extracurricular activities and socializing.