Convent Hr. Sec. School
(ISO 9001:2008) CBSE Aff. No.:1030774 School Code : 14675
It follows the All India approved and prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Examination, New Delhi, the leading of All India Secondary Examination Body. The Schools which are having classes from Nursery to XII(+2) are made affiliated to the CBSE under All India Education scheme.
SESSION: The School session starts from 1stApril to 31st March every academic year.
ACADEMIC TEST: The admission test will cover English, Hindi, Math & Science based on the syllabus of the preceding class to which admission is sought.
ENCLOSURES : The following enclosures should compulsorily be attached with the Registration Form. Any of these is not available and application for extension must be made. In any case the required documents should be submitted within fifteen days of admission.
1. Birth Certificate only for Nursery, Kindergarten. 2. Counter signed Transfer Certificate from the School last attended for class IInd to XIIth. 3. Photostat copy of Progress Report (prep onwards)of the previous classes. 4. Three passport size photograph. 5. Child ID issued by relevant authority.
AGE LIMIT : A pupil seeking admission to Nursery Class must have attained the minimum age of 2½(3½ years in case of LKG) as on or before 30th June of the year in which admission is sought. A corresponding minimum age limit will be calculated for the succeeding cases.
SYLLABUS AND BOOK-LIST
Printed syllabus in the form of booklet is provided by the school for class Nursery to VIII.
We do have the student council in which students have been divided into four houses & their talent is promoted by conducting various literary, cultural & sports activities.
1. Games & Sports
2. Cultural activities, Dance, Music& Dramatics
3. Drawing, Painting & Craft.
4. Essay Debate & Quiz competitions.
5. Scrapbook making.
6. Making working models in Science, Computer Science, Social Science, Commerce & languages in Annual Exhibition.
7. Annual Function &Annual Sports Day.
8. Co curricular activities conducted by the senior student through the clubs of various faculties of Science, Commerce, Art & Craft, Media, Sports etc.
9. School picnics &natural study trips.
10. Community Service Camp.
We organize various co-curricular activities offering competency base training and healthy competitions among the four houses of the school in music, dance, art, literary skill and drama. These activities develop our student’s confidence leadership, self-discipline and a sense of pride regarding our culture and also offer a platform to home their latent talents.
EDUCATIONAL TOURS AND ADVENTURES
A wide range of education tours catering to all age group is an integral part of education. These include trips to well-known gardens, zoological parks, picnic spots, museums, post offices, farmer houses etc. in and around the city, for children of lower classes. For higher classes, such tours also include various factories, some industrial units and cultural centers and others. Outstation excursions are also organized for the students for spirit of inquiry, adventures, comradeship and nature ramble.