Convent Hr. Sec. School
(ISO 9001:2008) CBSE Aff. No.:1030774 School Code : 14675
BCHS is to the development of a wholesome foundation for a generation which will mould the destiny of our country in the 21st Century. It is an institution with its eyes firmly focused on the future.
To Maintain strict discipline, to speed up progress and streamline efficiency, we are compelled to take certain precautionary measures in institutions and their compliance is compulsory Any failure to do so, many necessitate disciplinary action without prior notice.
1. Disturbance like running, shouting etc. during class hours are not allowed in the school. Games & Sparts are to be played during the time fixed for it,
2. Students must respectal teachersand authorities, They mustbe courteous and polite underall circumstances
3. Any damage done to the school property or to the belonging of the staffor any otherstudentwil have to be compensated for.
4. Students must observe punctuality in arriving at school. A late-comer may not be allowed to enter the school or dass, Continuous late-comers would be suspended.
5. All the students must came neatly dressed to the school. During regular checking any student found without proper uniform shall be punished.
6. Under no circumstances the school authorities will be held iable for indiscipline or misconducton the part of any students outside the school premises The minimum compulsoryattendance in class is as follows:
Nursery to v
Std. VI to VIII
Std. IX to X
7. Student falling short of attendance, as prescribed above, will not be appear for the examination
8. A student who has been absent on the previous day without leave application will notbe permitted to the class unless permission is granted by the principal. One who remains- absent without leave application for 20 days will be expelled from the school. A student who remains absent due to illness for a considerable span of time must submit a medical certificate.(Absence without leave application from parents wil be penalized with a fine of Rs.5/- each day and all fines will be charged with monthly fee)
9. Any mis-demeanour during the examination hall will amount to failure in subject & will be dealt with stern disciplinary action.
10. The student mustbring their textbooks.notebooks and school diary regularly to theclass.
11. Parents /Guardians are expected to help their wards in doing their home assignments & check their school diary regularly.
12. As the medium of instruction in the school in English, itis compulsory for the students to converse in English
13. No visitor will be allowed to contact any student without the prior permission of the office.
14. The student will not be called from the class to attend any phone call unless it is very urgent
15. Participation in all school activities and function is compulsory and the school uniform itto be worn in such functions unless instructed