When does the school session start?
The school session starts from 1st April to 31st March every academic year.
What are the necessary documents required for admission?
The following enclosures should compulsorily be attached with the Registration Form. If any of these is not available, application for extension must be made. In any case the required documents should be submitted within fifteen days of admission.
- For nursery & kindergarten, birth certificate is required.
- Counter signed Transfer Certificate from the School last attended for class IInd to XIIth.
- Photostat copy of Progress Report of the previous classes.
- Three passport size photograph.
- Child ID issued by relevant authority
- Aadhaar card copy
- Bank account passbook photocopy
What is the age limit for admission in nursery class?
A pupil seeking admission to Nursery Class must have attained the minimum age of 2½(3½ years in case of LKG) as on or before 30th June of the year in which admission is sought. A corresponding minimum age limit will be calculated for the succeeding cases.
What is the fee structure?
For fee query, kindly give us a call at +91 9329223888 or +91 9907456012 between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Monday to Saturday).
Does the school provide transportation facility for students?
Which curriculum are we following?
We are following curriculum provided by CBSE, New Delhi.
What is the test and examination pattern?
In each academic year school will hold the following test and examinations –
- Exam scheme for Nursery, L.K.G. & U.K.G.: The school academic year is planned out from April to March and is divided into three terms. At the end of each term, there will be periodical assessment i.e. evaluation 1, 2 & 3.
- Evaluation Scheme for Primary & Middle: The evaluation for classes I to VIII is done as follows –
Term I (100 Marks) – 20 marks periodic assessment + 80 marks of half yearly exams.
Note: 20 marks of Periodic Assessments consist of:
Term I (10 marks of UTI) + 5 marks subject enrichment + 5 marks notebook.
Term II (10 marks of UTI) + 5 marks subject enrichment + 5 marks notebook.
- Evaluation scheme for IX and X: The entire academic year is evaluated out of 100 marks.
Periodic Test: (PA-10) – 5 Marks (Notebook) + 5 Marks (Subject enrichment) + 80 marks (Annual Exam) (UT1, UT2, UT3) Best of two UT will be considered.
- Evaluation scheme for XI: The evaluation of class XI is done as follows:
UT I and UT II: 10% (5% each)
Half yearly: 20%
Annual Examination: 70%
Annual examinations are conducted in the month of February/March for class XI.
- Pre-Board Examination: These examinations are conducted twice (January & February) for the students of classes X & XII. These examinations are based on complete syllabus of each subject. These examinations help the students to face the Board/annual examination as well as to understand the system of the Board examination.
- Board Examination: It is conducted as per time table provided by CBSE, tentatively in February/March.